Our mission is to provide support and social activities for people living with sight loss in Reading Borough.
Our service users are at the heart of everything we do. We are constantly reviewing and improving our services to ensure we are enabling and empowering Reading’s sight loss community.
We are a warm and welcoming organisation with a strong sense of community.
Our Outreach team can help and advise you on all things related to sight loss.
- dealing with a new sight loss diagnosis.
- advice on local services and activities.
- help in ordering specialist equipment.
We run a range of activities including;
- clubs where people with sight loss can meet and network.
- activities where people with sight loss can actively do things that they may otherwise find challenging and can learn new and fun skills.
- encouraging an active lifestyle with day trips, rambling, and other physical activities.