We are truly grateful for every donation we receive, whether it’s a one-off donation or a regular gift.
How does donating help?
- Donating £5 pays for a member of our bowls team to have transport to a match
- Donating £10 pays for a person with sight loss to enjoy a countryside ramble with a sighted guide and transport from and to central Reading.
- Donating £15 pays for a person with sight loss to attend our Walford Hall Club, including refreshments, activity materials and door-to-door transport.
- Donating £20 pays for a person with sight loss to attend our social club, including entertainment, refreshments and transport.
- Donating £40 pays for a one-to-one session with a member of our outreach team, including follow-up support.
There are several ways to make a donation online.
Amazon offers a mechanism to support a charity of your choosing and we are registered on there. Every time you shop via smile.amazon.co.uk rather than just amazon.co.uk they donate a portion (0.5%) of your order to us.
It is simple to set up:
- Visit smile.amazon.co.uk
- Sign in with your usual amazon credentials.
- Chose a charitable organisation to receive donations. You will need to search for us on there.
- Select Reading Association for the Blind.
- Use smile.amazon.co.uk for future amazon orders!
Our bank details
Account name: Reading Association for the Blind
Account Number: 04555953
Sort Code: 40-38-04.
Donating by post
Cheques addressed to Reading Association for the Blind can be sent to us at:
Reading Association for the Blind
Please include your postal address if you would like an acknowledgement.
Please contact us if you are taking part in a sponsored activity for RAB and would like branded materials.